Monday, May 29, 2006

the continuation..

I can't sleep, I think it will be great to continue our story.

After that great night, here came the confused stage. At that time, we had our own lives. Our first instict was to zip our mounth, waiting for a sign. I was the first to give up. I sent her a message asking how she is and I told her that for me I found it weird and we should at least talk about it. I guess after two days of wishing that she would consider "us", I found a strength to talk to her, and tell her that I do like her. Of course at that time I can't say that I love her, or she is my life, my everything.
After work, we decided to walk around. We ate dinner and then visited bookstore. While I was looking at a book about modern houses, I realized that not only we have the same preference when in comes to houses, I actually, at that very moment planning to build a house for us. It was the first time I thought of pangs as my wife. And again, I found myself wishing that night will never end.
Weeks has gone by since that day, many things has changed. But as we spend more time together, I realized that I want to grow old with her, spend my lifetime with her. After having coffee with her friends, I ask her if we could go take a leave the next day. Go out of town. Tagaytay was our destination. I dont have a car, so we had to commute. After almost getting lost, we finally found the place, Sonya's Garden. We ate lunch. After that we sat in the beautiful garden. There I asked her if she would like to be mine. It was September 10, 2004,there at Sonia's Garden in Tagaytay, we officially became a couple.

And even we had each other, we still ecountered many problems, many glitches. But one thing remained the same, I always dream that we will grow old together, in a modern house we both design, with our kid and grand kids. And I always know that time will come, and I also know that we will be holding each other hands just like we did in Manila Peninsula, just like when we start dreaming together.

Comments:
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
 
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»
 
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]