Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm back.....

This is my first post in years. Many things have happened since then. I got kids now, Tsugtsug and Binog. Only last May, I decided to move back to Philippines. I should come up with new title for this blog soon. Honestly, with all the social networking sites like twitter and fb, I'm not sure what's left for me to share on my blogs. But fb starts to feel like class what you don't want to attend but you have to. I started to censor the things that I share there to the point that I rarely share things in fb. I even contemplated on deleting my account. Well, back to my blogs. I wanted to give them revive them but at the same time I don't want them to be just medium for my negative thoughts.

Well, this is too much for my non-sense. All I wanted to say for now is I'm back.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]