Sunday, February 13, 2005

these things only happen in dreams...

ok, it is not original. it is a line from Notting Hill but there are times that it feels that things that are happening between me and pangs are too good to be true. Well what can I say, she is Pangarap, my dream come true.

I guess most of you knew this by now, WE ARE ENGAGED! We were sitted in the bench, just outside Enterprise, 9 in the evening of January 31, 2005. And next is history as most people says. It may not be the most perfect propossal I can come up with but I can say that it is the only one that I will make in my lifetime. I had already decided that she is the one from the first time I held her hand. It is hard to explain it, I just feel that I want to be with her for the rest of my life. That just like magic, I see my selft growing old with her, being with her every minute, holding her hands. Well, at that time I had no idea that I can actually come true. At that night, and the whole weekend after that, all I do is dream of her, and how good it will feel to be with her. Now, that dream is coming true.

"So people are meant to spend thier lifes together..... ", we are. Iloveyou pangs ko. I love you very much.

happy valentines day my pangs.

Comments:
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
 
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]