Sunday, January 23, 2005

Ups and downs

I really can't describe last week. It was pangs' first week here at Pramerica after having 3 months of vacation. I'm so happy that we can now see each other at least 5 days a week. But also last week, we got so many things to accomplish. First we needed to fix most of the errors found by our users at the same time we were supposed to study mario's code since it was also mario's last week. As a result we had a 7 to sawa schedule. Here is a wrapped up of my week..

pretty in pink monday
pangs' first day in the office and she was wearing a pink blouse. She looks so pretty in that dress and to be honest, the only reason I decided to write this "wrapped-up" is to be able to mention that.

a usully tiring tuesday
it is a quite normal day for me. Normal since I do stuff's that I normally do everyday like eat, drink, debug.. The only difference is that our working sched, it started at 8 in the morning and it ended 10 pm. "utang na loob pa namin at pinauwi kmi that day"

chef angelo's wednesday
sir p and j treated us at chef angelo during lunch. I've never seen so much food in my life. Ok, that is an overstatement but they order so much food that we have a whole and a half pizza, a whole plate of pasta and chicken as a leftover.

22 1/2 hour thursday
it was very long thursday. Many things happened, some were good, some were not so good, some I can't mention here, some I rather not.

we've been here or not friday
I was a good friday for us, we never had a fight inspite of arguing whether it was our first time in mexicali or not. Now, we can both agree that we had been there.

you're my savior saturday
pangs' saved my life, literally. Thanks pangs. >:D< im alone sunday
my mother almost walk out this morning, it seems to her that noone wants to celebrate her birthday with her. We all agreed yesterday that we are going to eat for lunch but my father came home only this morning. My sister woke me up and told me that my mother have been crying since and decided to go else where alone. Thanks God that we were able to convice her to wait for us or else we will go with her without taking a bath first. hehe

And thats my week. Ok there are things that I did not mention but those are things that I will not be able to forget. No need to put it in a journal.



Comments:
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
 
Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]