Wednesday, January 12, 2005

so many things.....

So many thing I wanna write. Every morning, I always have this idea of what I will write. Sometime it's about my dreams, or something about me that I haven't told you, or just a qoute from a song, or a description on how happy I am on what pangs did for me ( or to me... hehehe) .

...... but at the end the day I lost all of my ideas. At the end of the day, my brain was so drain that only I can only think of two things, that is "im so tired" and that i miss my pangs so much! I always hope that it is already 2006, at least, by that time, it doesn't matter how bad my day will be, I know that at the end of the day I'll be in my pangs arms.

pangs, missyou na!



Comments:
pangs ko! u say THE SWEETEST things. i love you so so so much! ako rin, excited na ako maging 2006. mwahmwahmwah! super excited!!!!
 
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
 
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
 
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]