Sunday, January 02, 2005

2005 na!

im been looking forward for this year since November I think. Why? well I'm not sure if can reveal it here this early (pangs haven't mention it in her blog) but it has something to do with changes and plans.

It is January 1 today and some says that it is a good time to look back on everything that happened last year. So let me present you my Year-Ender Special! hehe

1. Last year is a "TRILOGY ENDER YEAR" with both Matrix and Lord of the Rings ended this year. I do have a luxury of watching both movies on its first week of screening..

2. 2004 is also my first year as a contructor and my first client is Prumerica. But before that, I was first interviewed by Sir Felix and Sir Phil and that was the day I first saw my pangs, and for me at that time she is simply unattainable.

3. August 27, 2004. I will never forget that day. After months of "pagpapa-cute", I finally got to hold pangs' hand. It is the first time I got really excited on just holding someone's hand. I don't know but there something I felt that time that make me want to hold her hand for as long as I could. I guess you know what it is.

4. SONYA'S GARDEN, on one friday afternoon, pangs was officially mine!

5. Pangs first birthday with me, and we were at Isabela. FYI: to this date, Isabela was the farthest placed I had been.

There a lot more things I will definitely remember about last year, may be I'll mention them next time.

misyounapangsko!

Comments:
waah ganda ng post na toh hahahah! i love you my pangs! mnmnmnk! i look 4ward to spending this year with you... it's OUR year!!
 
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
 
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
 
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]