Tuesday, September 28, 2004

hey!

last night, actually few hours ago we had misunderstanding. I somehow predicted that sooner or later our differences will surface. We are not perfectly made for each other and it is up to us what are we going to do with. About last night. I'm not sorry I reacted that way but I wish I didnt. I should have made you feel that it is still your choice, that you are still be the one to decide who are you going to talk to, or chat with, and I know it doesnt always have to be me.

pangs, about last night is actually no big deal but it is a wake up call for us that we have differences. What are we going to do with that will be our choice in the future. It will be up to us if our line will be "inspite of" or "because of"

iloveyou pangs!

Comments:
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
 
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
 
Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-index.info/2488.html and http://neveo.info/2221.html
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]